Are you in need of some power windows and door repairs and services for your car? If you are a Maryland resident, either old or new, you must ensure that your vehicle undergoes the correct power windows and door repairs from a licensed Maryland State Inspection company. If you need some power windows and door repairs completed in Howard County, MD, come by Dobbin Auto Repair! We take plenty of pride in our power windows and door repairs that we deliver to all our customers. We’re also specialized in multiple other fixes and automotive maintenance services. The sooner you come in for suggested repairs and services, the better it’ll be for our professional team! Dobbin Auto Repair offers complete power windows and door repairs, all according to your vehicle’s manufacturer in Howard County, MD, to help out when you need it!
Our Team of Experienced and Supportive Mechanics in Howard County, MD
Dobbin Auto Repair’s team is like an extended family, and all our customers see our hard work, reliability, and determination. We welcome you to come in and witness a high level of power windows and door repairs with some reasonable rates. Dobbin Auto Repair is 100% committed to providing our customers with an honest and fair estimate and timely and outstanding preventative repairs. At Dobbin Auto Repair, we have a team of qualified and seasoned ASE Certified mechanics and ASE Master Certified Technicians and Inspectors. We proudly stand by our team.
Your vehicle is in the right hands with us. Not only will we complete your maintenance & repair jobs quickly, but we’ll also make sure that everything is working correctly moving forward. As mentioned earlier, we provide all our customers with a certified Maryland State inspection!
What Exactly Causes Power Window Failures in Your Vehicle?
You will not realize how much you use your power windows until they stop working one day. It is not just to allow a blast of fresh air on a warm day or a trickle of air on a cool day when your car is getting a bit misty. You also have to open your window to talk to a friend, collect tickets at a car park, or even grab some food at the drive-through! The issue is that all mechanisms for your window are hidden inside the door, making it difficult, if not impossible, for you to find the problem.
Luckily, power windows are not too complicated, and we’re here to help you fix them. However, you will need a reliable automotive window specialist from Dobbin Auto Repair on hand to help get your windows and doors back up to shape.
- Stress: Your window motors can be placed under unnecessary stress if the window is thicker than the manufacturer intended. Something as easy as adding a window tint could stop the window from sliding up and down as quickly as it did. Using the windows when there is frost over it can place unnecessary stress too.
- Window Regulator: A common issue in the regulator control, which controls the window’s ups and downs, happens a lot. If your window is doing one or all of the following, there is a good chance the regulator has to be replaced:
- Window does not move when you hit the button
- Pushing the button causes a loud noise, different from the usual noise
- Windows go up slow and fail to reach the top
- Window is dropping on one side only
- Fuses: this is one other common issue, although it’ll usually affect more than one window. If you don’t have a sound when you push the button, then you might have no power on the switch. Check the power window fuse in the vehicle fuse box, and bring it into Dobbin Auto Repair if necessary.
Professional Power Windows and Door Repairs in Howard County, MD from Dobbin Auto Repair
Whether your vehicle needs complete auto repair services or just a simple checkup on one part of your car, you can rely on the team at Dobbin Auto Repair for an accurate diagnosis, at a fair price. Give Dobbin Auto Repair a call at (410)-884-9598 or contact us online to get more information about how our ASE Certified team can help you in Howard County, Maryland with your auto repair needs. We are a Maryland State Inspection facility that can help assist you with any vehicle and any issue. We are fully licensed, certified, experienced, and our service is unparalleled.